duminică, 19 septembrie 2010

Don't think further, just react

Sometimes things happen with a reason. Or we want to believe that. Today brought me something unexpected. Something I never thought. Maybe great. Not simple. But so delicious. Why? Today time stopped for couples of minutes when I reading some lines received by an e-mail. It was incredible. I will take that challenge and transformed that opportunity into gold? Or I will play again the “observer” role? I’ll stay in the dark and I will continue help others growth? Or…
Last week on my birthday I wished to make some changes, to go further. Outside the box. In my real life and also in my virtual one. Maybe the time is come.
So like I promised you I will change my blog. Life is filled with changes. Some are black, some are white. This one has the charm of a rainbow. My transformation is for you. Stay tuned!
Smiles and kisses!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu